Doug grew up in Kalispell, MT, now he calls Superior, MT home. Doug has been living in Superior for over 3 years. He is very passionate about getting fresh and healthy food to his fellow neighbors in Montana. Being one of MFBN’s truck drivers he gets to see all of the smiling faces from the different agencies MFBN is partnered with on every delivery trip. The best part of his job is defiantly the amazing people he gets to meet, without them his job wouldn’t be as much fun.
A LITTLE ABOUT DOUG…
- Doug loves going scuba diving, he has been scuba diving for over 9 years now.
- Living in Superior allows him to go out into nature and collect seeds of different plants that he can then plant in his garden to enjoy at home.
- On nice sunny Montana days, you can find Doug out riding his Harley.
- Doug has always been fascinated by sharks. Sharks have always sparked an interest in me.
- Doug has even scuba dived in Glacier National Park. So much of the park’s history has been placed at the bottom on the different lakes; railroad tracks, camping items, and even old boat dock.