Austin has lived in Missoula since 2015, he was born and raised in Northern Californian. He believes in MFBN’s mission and providing every family or individual in the state an opportunity to eat. He loves knowing he is helping those in need.
A LITTLE ABOUT AUSTIN…
- Austin loves to hunt and fish
- The spicier the better! Austin loves spicy food.
- His favorite music is Rock and Metal
- Fall is Austin’s favorite season
- Austin holds a degree in Political Science from The University of Montana, as many of us are doing he is still seeing where the wind blows him.