Cassidy has called Missoula home for over a decade now. She finds herself fortunate to be contributing and advancing MFBN’s mission and vision statewide. Cassidy feels the everyday variety of her job keeps her passionate about ending hunger in Montana. Having the opportunity to communicate and share the work and impact of MFBN across the entire state, to businesses wanting to get involved, to individuals that walk through the door, or to her 2 sons is a challenge she gladly accepts and enjoys every day.
A little about Cassidy . . .
- She is the reining MFBN winner for the 2016 Halloween cook-off in the dessert category
- She spends as much time as possible outside (in the water or in the dirt) with her husband and 2 boys
- She has never broken a bone, had stitches, or had any major injuries (and amazingly doesn’t live in a bubble)
- The water calls to her, she has been a swim teacher and lifeguard – full time, part time and spare time, since she was 16
- Her favorite color is rainbow