All of Elisha’s life she has either lived in Kansas or Montana, so both are home for me. However, she has been in Montana for the last 15 years. Elisha is very passionate about ensuring that everyone has access to food and is excited that MFBN is allowing her to work on this task within the policy department, where changes are being made. She is so excited to get to work with such a passionate group of individuals that are dedicated to ending hunger in Montana.
A LITTLE ABOUT ELISHA…
- She is on the Board, and Chair of the Community Food and Agriculture Coalition, and on the Oversite board for the University of Montana Food Pantry.
2. Elisha has a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work from The University of Montana.
3. There is almost 10 years between her two kids.
4. Elisha worked with MFBN on advocacy efforts even before she worked here.
5. When she retires she plans to take a yearlong motorcycle trip across the US.