Elizabeth is a passionate Social Justice advocate. She was born and raised in the Finger Lakes region of Western New York, moved around the Eastern seaboard, but now calls Montana home. Elizabeth believes that access to good food is a human right and is grateful for the opportunity to help our neighbors access food through MFBN’s Benefits Program. The best part of her job is connecting with Montanans from every corner of the state!
A LITTLE ABOUT ELIZABETH…
- She has visited 44 of the 50 states. Her goal is to visit all 50 by 2022!
- Malta was the first place she visited in Montana
- As a child, she had a pet deer named Faline
- Creating things-particularly jewelry-is a favorite hobby
- Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches remain one of her favorite meals