Elizabeth is a passionate Social Justice advocate that spent the first 26 years of her life in the Finger Lakes region of Western New York. Although she was raised in New York, Montana is now where she calls home. Elizabeth believes that food is a right that belongs to everyone. Working in SNAP Outreach she has the opportunity to interact with clients and residents from all over the state. She feels lucky to meet and exchange with such interesting and grateful Montanans.
A little about Elizabeth. . .
- She has visited 44 of the 50 states
- The first place she ever stayed in Montana was Malta (and she still moved here!)
- As a child, she had a pet deer named Faline
- Exploring Montana (and its breweries) is one of her favorite weekend activities
- Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches are one of her favorite meals