Eric grew up just outside of New York City in Rutherford, New Jersey. He moved to Montana two years ago and now calls the beautiful Missoula Valley his home. For the last two years he has worked at the Poverello Center where he has had the life-changing experience of helping others and preparing hot meals for the Missoula community. He is excited for the opportunity to help people in a greater capacity and to join the MFBN team in an effort to end hunger in Montana.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ERIC…
- He loves to run. A lot! He is currently training for his first 100K (62 miles) trail race.
- He loves traveling. His favorite place that he has visited is Iceland.
- He is a vegetarian (don’t hold it against him!), and that choice has been challenged a lot since he moved to Montana.
- He enjoys creating art in his free time, especially collage art.
- He has lived and worked on a farm in upstate New York where he helped grow vegetables, tend to farm animals, and teach children about healthy eating habits.