Eric grew up just outside of New York City in Rutherford, New Jersey. He moved to Montana five years ago and now calls the beautiful Missoula Valley his home. He previously worked at the Poverello Center where he has had the life-changing experience of helping others and preparing hot meals for the Missoula community. Eric has worked at MFBN for three years and he is excited to continue to help the MFBN team in an effort to end hunger in Montana.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ERIC…
- He loves to run, especially with his high-energy vizsla, Anubis
- Eric loves traveling with Iceland as his favorite country so far
- He loves playing hockey and even plays for MFBN’s sponsored team in the winter months
- Eric loves home cooking and has been honing his craft during the pandemic
- He has lived and worked on a farm in upstate New York where he helped grow vegetables, tend to farm animals and teach children about healthy eating habits