Erika grew up in Southern California but fell in love with the Rocky Mountains when she was living in Colorado. She found her way to Missoula four years ago and does not plan on leaving. She wholeheartedly believes that access to healthy, nutritious food is an essential human right. More than that, food brings us together and, ultimately, shapes the wellbeing of our communities. She is excited about the opportunity to connect with diverse Montana communities around something she loves—food!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ERIKA…
- Erika and her partner are converting a full-size school bus into a tiny home
- Erika has two wild German Shorthaired Pointers who keep life adventurous
- She is half Norwegian and can speak a bit of the language
- She loves to cook, and especially enjoys incorporating homegrown veggies and wild game into her menu
- Being creative is another passion of Erika’s, whether it is painting, sewing, knitting, or beading