Julia grew up in sunny Southern California. She has lived in Missoula for over 10 years and doesn’t plan on leaving anytime soon. Julia has many passions in her life, but making sure everyone has access to delicious, healthy food and to make sure good food doesn’t go to waste seems like a no-brainer to her! The best part about Julia’s job is knowing that she is taking an active role in helping the community and state that she loves so much and is so lucky to live in.
A LITTLE ABOUT JULIA…
- Julia loves to go birding and use any excuse to go nest searching is a good day.
- Julia has 2 rescue dogs, one Vizsla named Copper and one Red Heeler named Abby.
- She has spent 6 summers living and working out of a tent with no running water or electricity in the middle of Coconino National Forest.
- Julia and her hubby filmed a commercial for First Security Bank.
- Sewing is a huge passion for Julia! (though I’m usually only patching work pants or altering thrift shop finds)