Leidy grew up in Driggs, Idaho, but has called Missoula home for the last 10 years. She is passionate about MFBN because she believes that everyone should have access to the food they need to live, thrive, and grow. She thinks the best part of her job here at MFBN is learning about and supporting all of the things we do to help the communities throughout Montana.
A little about Leidy . . .
- She has two pets that she loves; a dog named Millie and a cat named Lando
- She grew up recreating on rivers, but didn’t do an overnight river trip until she floated the Colorado River for over two weeks.
- She has served on the board of directors for the Missoula Urban Demonstration Project (MUD) for the past three years.
- She loves travelling and has spent extended time living and studying in both England and France.
- She loves all thing Missoula; dog hikes, farmers markets, river time, hoppy beers, and growing, cooking, and eating local foods.