Lorianne grew up in Darby, MT and has called Missoula home since 2002. You can find Lorianne traveling around the state engaging anyone that will listen about becoming an anti-hunger advocate. Not only is she bringing on new hunger advocates, she is building bridges between community partners to truly make our network strong and resourceful across the state. On the road she is truly making a difference for thousands of Montana household by building a message for our representatives in Helena and D.C. (of which she is a frequent traveler as well) to continue to strengthen our public programs and policies to reduce hunger in Montana.
A little more about Lorianne. . .
- She loves to travel, whether it is around MT or across the world
- Her early years of life were spent without electricity or running water
- She wrote her Master’s thesis on the differences in self-perceived math ability between boys and girls
- Not surprisingly, Lorianne has been to 52 Montana counties – Daniels, Sheridan, Powder River, and Carbon to go!
- She can say the alphabet backwards