Meredith was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin, but Missoula is my new home! She believes that everyone deserves to have access to the food that they need and it’s important to build sustainable systems to meet the needs of the present and the future. Meredith is very excited to meet and work with people around the state who share the same vision of ending hunger in Montana!
A LITTLE ABOUT MEREDITH…
- I worked at a bakery decorating cupcakes throughout college. The treats made the bakery hours well worth it!
- I enjoy traveling and spending time studying in Sevilla, Spain
- I’ve never lived in a city without a body of water
- I love music and have played the piano since I was 5 years old
- My favorite food of all time is grilled cheese