Stephanie grew up in Western Washington, but has called Montana home for over 30 years! Stephanie is adamant about providing basic needs so people can be the best version of themselves. She is passionate about changing the stereotypes that are often associated with food-insecure families and works to help others understand who MFBN serves.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT STEPHANIE…
- Camping in Montana is her favorite!
- She once repelled down the side of a castle in France.
- MFBN is her second career, she was a teacher for 15 years prior to jumping into the non-profit world.
- Favorite food(s): truly a toss-up between tacos and the always versatile peanut butter.
- She enjoys traveling throughout our amazing state soaking in hot springs and visiting breweries. Stephanie has visited 52 of Montana’s 56 counties!