Stephanie grew up in Western Washington, moved to Hamilton, MT in high school and has called Montana her home, ever since. Stephanie is adamant about providing basic needs to people so they can be the best version of themselves, especially when it comes to children. She is passionate about changing the stereotypes that often come with food insecure families, and works every day both professionally and personally to help others understand who the programs of MFBN truly help. Her goal is to unite communities across Montana in coming together to help each other. She enjoys traveling throughout our amazing state learning about the diversity of our Montana communities, and meeting passionate coordinators and volunteers.
A little more about Stephanie. . .
- Camping in Montana is her favorite!
- She once repelled down the side of a castle in France with 18 middle school students.
- MFBN is her second career, she was a teacher for 15 years prior to jumping into the non-profit world.
- Stephanie met Alice Cooper at a celebrity golf tournament & car show, he was wearing a pink tank top!
- In 1993, she sang the National Anthem at a Seattle Mariners Baseball game