Taylor grew up in Glendale, Arizona, but has now lived in Missoula, for nearly 10 years and now calls it home. She is very excited to be a part of the MFBN team because she feels that everyone deserves to have access to yummy and nutritious food.
A LITTLE ABOUT TAYLOR…
- She is the 4th generation to graduate from the University of Montana
- In her free time, you find Taylor in the kitchen cooking & baking. She enjoys trying new recipes.
- Taylor chooses to relax by the water: either floating the river, hanging at the lake or just soaking in a hot spring.
- Taylor was born in Southern California and lived there for 9 years, the beach holds a part of her soul.
- “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” Taylor’s favorite quote.