Explore our planned giving options. … More
- We would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest partner agency! As of today... March 4, 2015We would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest partner agency! As of today, the Sagebrush Food Pantry in Shelby has joined the Missoula Food Bank Network. We have worked with Sagebrush on several occasions in 2009, 2011 and 2014 while conducting Mobile Food Pantry distributions. They have been helping hungry residents of […]
- That's a nice looking bucket for only $5! And all the proceeds go to help the fi... March 4, 2015That's a nice looking bucket for only $5! And all the proceeds go to help the fight against hunger in Montana. This Saturday, we will be hanging out at Mountain West Cooperative. Where will you be?Timeline PhotosSaturday March 7th Bucket sale. 25% off everything you can fit in the bucket in the gift, clothing & […]
- Untitled March 3, 2015Timeline PhotosMontana has the highest percentage of CEP eligible schools participating in the CEP program!! It is so wonderful that Montana is the clear leader for CEP! For more information on CEP and the full-report associated with this map, please go to: http://www.cbpp.org/files/2-25-15fa.pdf.
- Head into Mountain West Co-op to make your donation to the Montana Food Bank Net... March 3, 2015Head into Mountain West Co-op to make your donation to the Montana Food Bank Network go twice as far. The Montana Food Bank can provide 3 meals for every dollar donated (6 meals when matched). Imagine what only $5 can do to help fight hunger in Montana! This campaign will go from now until March […]
- Untitled March 3, 2015
- Check it out - the proceeds from the bucket sale go to Montana Food Bank Network... March 2, 2015Check it out - the proceeds from the bucket sale go to Montana Food Bank Network! Hope to see you there!This Saturday we are having our first ever Bucket sale...
- School Breakfast Week is this week. MFBN works to increase participation in the... March 2, 2015School Breakfast Week is this week. MFBN works to increase participation in the School Breakfast Program by working with schools to implement new programs or strengthen their existing programs. A growing number of Montana schools have implemented alternative breakfast models such as Breakfast in the Classroom, Breakfast After the Bell, or Grab n’ Go Breakfast […]
- 52 percent of counties with the highest rates of food insecurity are in rural ar... February 27, 201552 percent of counties with the highest rates of food insecurity are in rural areas. Throughout 2015 MFBN has been selected to participate in a Rural Child Hunger Capacity Institute with other chosen members of the Feeding America Network. The Capacity Institute will be focused on developing new ways to address rural access to food […]
- Do you know a volunteer, person, agency, non-profit, or business in your communi... February 27, 2015Do you know a volunteer, person, agency, non-profit, or business in your community that goes the extra mile to contribute to the fight against hunger in Montana? Please take a moment of your time today to nominate and give them the recognition they deserve. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR NOMINATIONS! To learn more and […]
- Through the Montana Food Bank Network, a member of Feeding America, $1 provides... February 26, 2015Through the Montana Food Bank Network, a member of Feeding America, $1 provides enough food for 3 meals. For more information or to donate now visit http://mfbn.org/Your $1 makes a big impact through the Feeding America network of food banks. Help Now!