Explore our planned giving options. … More
- Untitled April 17, 2015Valley Schools Receive Grants for School Breakfast Programs - Flathead Beaconflatheadbeacon.comSixteen schools across the state, including four in the Flathead Valley, were awarded privately funded grants for on-site breakfast programs, the governor’s office announced Wednesday. The grants, totaling $59,600, will... more
- The FSC Awards were presented today at the Capitol building in Helena. Thank you... April 17, 2015The FSC Awards were presented today at the Capitol building in Helena. Thank you for First Lady, Lisa Bullock for speaking and helping present the awards. Thank you to all the awardees that were present. Thank you for all of Montana that has joined in the fight against hunger! #mfbn For more information on the […]
- Did you know. . .
We get food from national manufactures in huge quantities. Fo... April 17, 2015Did you know. . . We get food from national manufactures in huge quantities. Foods like rice, beans, cereals, and pastas. We then repack those huge bins of food into smaller family-sized portions. Because of the loyalty, dedication, and butt-kicking hard work of our volunteers, we are able to entirely depend on them to repack […]
- A quick intro and tour by our expert, Brad, then these Boy Scouts were repacking... April 16, 2015A quick intro and tour by our expert, Brad, then these Boy Scouts were repacking machines! Thanks boys for all your hard work! #NationalVolunteerWeek #mfbn
- Join our Give Local event to be reminded on giving day to support our Super Food... April 16, 2015Join our Give Local event to be reminded on giving day to support our Super Foods reaching all across our state! Take a look at our event, attend, and Invite your friends!
- Untitled April 16, 2015Timeline PhotosOur Communications team took their photo for the #WeSparkChange campaign. Through May 3, for every photo with 6 people that is shared publicly on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #WeSparkChange, @[159616034235:274:Walmart] will donate $10 to @[23875187730:274:Feeding America] Food Banks, including Oregon Food Bank.
- Help us get to 10,000 voices strong against a budget that cuts SNAP and the soci... April 15, 2015Help us get to 10,000 voices strong against a budget that cuts SNAP and the social safety net! Sign the petition below.Legislative Action Center « Food Research & Action Centerorg2.salsalabs.comTake action now to tell Congress to keep SNAP strong. Add your name to the petition below which will let Congress know that you support SNAP, […]
- Montana No Kid Hungry We wear orange because we see the amount of food that goes... April 15, 2015Montana No Kid Hungry We wear orange because we see the amount of food that goes in and out of our warehouse and know it is still not enough. Thanks for all that you do!
- SHARE this post, make it public,and include the hashtag #WeSparkChange.
Walmart... April 15, 2015SHARE this post, make it public,and include the hashtag #WeSparkChange. Walmart will donate $10 for every share of this photo! Thank you for joining the fight against hunger in Montana.
- Untitled April 15, 2015Timeline Photos@[110874942334341:274:Jeff Bridges] is wearing orange today because he wants to end childhood hunger in Montana! Our challenge to you: Get involved! Make a donation to your local food relief agency or volunteer today. Together, we can end childhood hunger!