Explore our planned giving options. … More
- Thank you BNSF Railway for the $2500 donation. Along with the continuous support... March 31, 2015Thank you BNSF Railway for the $2500 donation. Along with the continuous support from your employees! You guys are fantastic!
- Thank you for all you have done for the Helena Food Share, Ann! You will be miss... March 31, 2015Thank you for all you have done for the Helena Food Share, Ann! You will be missed. http://bit.ly/1Ij6Hl0Waickman reflects on efforts to stamp out childhood hunger: Outgoing head of Helena Food Share...helenair.comAn 11-year-old girl’s question to Ann Waickman years ago has served as a beacon to Waickman who, on the eve of her retirement after […]
- Thanks DIRECTV employees in Missoula for volunteering your time at #MFBN. The gr... March 30, 2015Thanks DIRECTV employees in Missoula for volunteering your time at #MFBN. The group was moving so fast we couldn't even get a group photo! But we did get some sweet action shots!
- Visit http://bit.ly/19puHaK to learn about #MFBN programs, advocacy, partner age... March 30, 2015Visit http://bit.ly/19puHaK to learn about #MFBN programs, advocacy, partner agencies, and more. Happy Monday Montana! #HungerMythMonday
- We agree! March 27, 2015We agree!Timeline PhotosWith Karen Tepera.
- It would not have happened without YOUR help!!
We can FINALLY say that SB 206 (... March 27, 2015It would not have happened without YOUR help!! We can FINALLY say that SB 206 (which would have severely limited SNAP in Montana) has officially died in committee! This is a huge win for our clients and others struggling with hunger in Montana. Our partner agencies and many others made phone calls and sent emails […]
- Call one, call all! Your senators need to know your opinion today!
SB 405 was "b... March 26, 2015Call one, call all! Your senators need to know your opinion today! SB 405 was "blasted" out of committee today and will be heard on the Senate floor tomorrow. This bill is our best opportunity to provide access to healthcare to the thousands of Montanans currently in the coverage gap, unable to get the care […]
- Throughout the state of Montana we are partners with over 200 food banks, commun... March 26, 2015Throughout the state of Montana we are partners with over 200 food banks, community shelters, schools, soup kitchens and more. If you or someone you know needs help finding food in Montana, we can help you find a place in your area! Visit http://bit.ly/190hWTI or call us at 406.721.3825 #mfbnLocate a Partner Agency - Montana […]
- Untitled March 24, 2015Legislative Action Center « Food Research & Action Centerorg2.salsalabs.comTake action now to tell Congress to keep SNAP strong. Add your name to the petition below which will let Congress know that you support SNAP, not ill-considered budget proposals that would increase hunger in America.
- A good opportunity to go shopping! March 24, 2015A good opportunity to go shopping!http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p100x100/11083889_659840007455507_5082837887111862815_n.jpg?oh=e8e3fa9046f27c5dcff35360cee1c530&oe=55AA0C56Montana Partnership to End Childhood HungerWHO: You and your friends!WHAT: Wear Orange WednesdayWHERE: AnywhereWHEN: April 15th ALL DAYWHY: 1 in 5 children in Montana struggle with hunger. The color orange represents child hunger awareness. By wearing this color and encouraging others to do the same, you are increasing awareness and […]