After growing up in several places throughout Montana, Brad found his home in Missoula. He is passionate about the mission of MFBN and working together as a team to accomplish a common goal. Every day, Brad can see the tangible evidence of the impact that MFBN and he are having on hunger statewide which keeps him passionate and busy running up and down the aisles of the warehouse!
A LITTLE ABOUT BRAD…
- At 24, Brad sold everything he owned for a one-way ticket to Hawaii
- For an entire Missoula Winter, Brad used nothing but his bicycle for transportation
- He has shaken Smokey Robinson’s hand
- Brad’s Chicken Peanut Curry is the bomb
- He has a steel plate in his ankle and stainless screws holding his hip together