After growing up in several places throughout Montana, Brad found his home in Missoula. He is passionate about the mission of MFBN and working together as a team to accomplish a common goal. He can see the tangible evidence of the impact that he and MFBN are having on hunger statewide everyday in his position and it keeps him passionate and busy running up and down the aisle of the warehouse!
A little about Brad. . .
- When he was 24, he sold everything he owned and bought a one way ticket to Hawaii
- For an entire (Missoula) winter he used nothing but his bicycle for transportation
- He has shaken Smokey Robinson’s hand
- His Chicken Peanut Curry is the bomb
- He has a steel plate in his ankle and stainless screws holding his hip together