Clark has always called Missoula his home. He has a passion for numbers and helping others in need. Clark loves the team environment and regularly awards a job well done to others with stickers that range from bacon, to kung fu pineapples and the classic gold star.
A little about Clark. . .
- He never planned on having kids – and now has six and is an active foster parent.
- Clark loves to travel! He has visited: Uganda, Ethiopia, England, Denmark, Germany, Galapagos Islands and Ecuador just to name a few.
- He has a degree in Beerology.
- He once dug and slept in a snow cave in the Idaho Mountains.
- Clark enjoys the outdoors lifestyle that Montana offers.