Gayle came to Montana Food Bank Network after years of working with nonprofits serving at-risk women and children. But once she ventured into food banking in 2007, she knew she had found her passion. Hunger is an issue that we all know is happening but no one wants to talk about. As a nation, we have adequate food resources, we just need to find a way to ensure that everyone has access.
Individuals who work in food banking are dedicated and passionate about the work they do. The clientele we serve are truly amazing individuals who are doing the best with what life has given them. Many times their stories are testaments to the strength and determination it takes to overcome adversity.
Gayle is the ring-leader of creating a passionate staff who feel strongly that this is a unified effort. Sharing of resources and knowledge is the norm across the nation – we are better together!
A LITTLE ABOUT GAYLE…
- She loves live music and has a mission to attend as many classic rock concerts as possible.
- Her original career path was to become an attorney.
- Gayle’s hobby is photography. She feels that nothing is better than the textures and light of an old barn!
- It is no secret, but her grandchildren have her wrapped around their little fingers. Be prepared if you ask for pictures!
- Growing up in the “motor city”, she inherited a love of cars from her dad. She spent many hours helping refurbish a family heirloom – a 1964 Amphicar.