Jesse grew up in Fond du Lac (which is French Native American for “Foot of the lake”) Wisconsin, it is an hour and a half south of Green Bay (Go Packers!). He moved to Montana in 2001 and considers Montana his home. He is passionate about being able to reach so many different organizations and communities across the state providing food and support to the agencies who help our friends, families, and neighbors. You can find him lending an ear to over 140 different organizations across the state listening to their stories and sharing a passion for what they do each day.
A little more about Jesse. . .
- Music is essential to his life. He plays Bass guitar, keyboards, and drums, and was in a rock band that put out a record (Vinyl) and toured the United States two times logging over 10,000 miles and playing in 30 states
- He is crazy about fish, He not only loves fishing, he also owns 10 aquariums with tropical fish from around the world
- He has a passion for gardening and has a chapter in a book called “Growing a Garden City” by Jeremy Smith, a book about Missoula’s Garden City Harvest and the people impacted by their community gardens
- He grows many different varieties of hot peppers that he pickles, dries, infuses, and transforms into hot sauce
- He is most at home camping in the wilderness with his two beautiful daughters and his dog