Jesse grew up in Fond du Lac, which is French Native American for “Foot of the lake”, Wisconsin, and just an hour and a half from Green Bay – Go Packers! Jesse moved to Montana in 2001 and considers Montana his home. He is passionate about being able to reach so many different organizations and communities across the state providing food and support to the agencies that help our friends, families, and neighbors. You can find him lending an ear to over 167 different organizations across the state, listening to their stories, and sharing a passion for what they do each day.
FUN FACTS! JESSE…
- thinks music is essential to life as he plays bass guitar, keyboards, and drums;
- was in a rock band that put out an actual vinyl record, toured the United States twice logging over 10,000 miles, and performed in 30 states;
- is so crazy about fish and fishing that he owns 10 aquariums with tropical fish from around the world;
- has a passion for gardening with his own chapter in a book called, “Growing a Garden City” by Jeremy Smith – a book about Missoula’s Garden City Harvest and the people impacted by their community gardens; and
- is most at home exploring the wilderness with his two beautiful daughters, foraging for wild mushrooms, rockhounding, and prospecting for gold!