Amy has lived in Colorado, Oklahoma, Michigan and South Dakota, but has found herself at home in the great state of Montana for over 14 years. She has a huge passion for helping others and loves that she can bring her passion to work every day and play an active role in being a part of MFBN’s mission to end hunger in Montana as the Administrative Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator.
A little about Amy…
- Amy and her partner worked together for 10 years until they both left the food service industry to become Administrative Assistants at nonprofits in Missoula
- She enjoys spending time with her cat Izzy and playing board games, watching sports and golfing with her partner
- Amy learned to play the alto saxophone beginning in 5th grade and has won awards for her musical talents
- In high school and college, Amy often donated time tutoring and mentoring students in the Upward Bound program and refugees to assist them with their studies, create friendships and promote the importance of education
- Amy loves to learn and some of her favorite topics include wildlife biology, ancient civilizations and sociology