Bill is from Lakewood, Ohio. Along with his wife, they have raised their two boys in the Blackfoot River valley. Bill enjoys the team culture of MFBN, growing donor relations and is passionate about working to help those in need across the state.
A little about Bill. . .
- He loves the outdoors and enjoys year-round recreation that includes hiking, running, mountain biking, swimming, golfing, skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking, camping and traveling
- Bill has completed 8 sprint triathlons (so far)
- His first Major League baseball game was the Cleveland Indians vs. Washington Senators. Bill and his Dad saw Sonny Seibert throw a no-hitter in July of 1966
- Bill ran track for Ohio University from 1976 – 1980
- Over the last 27 years, Bill and his family vacation at Cannon Beach, Oregon while his childhood Summer vacations were always spent on Cape Cod