Bill is from Lakewood, Ohio. Along with his wife, they have raised their two boys in the Blackfoot River valley-Missoula area. He enjoys the team culture of MFBN, growing donor relations, and is passionate about working to help those in need across the state.
A little about Bill. . .
- He loves the outdoors and enjoys year-round recreation that includes hiking, running, mountain biking, swimming, golfing, skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking, camping, and traveling.
- Bill has completed 8 sprint triathlons (so far)
- His first Major League baseball game was the Cleveland Indians vs. Washington Senators. He went with his Dad in July 1966 and they saw Sonny Seibert throw a no-hitter
- Bill ran track for Ohio University from 1976 – 1980
- His family vacations every year over the last 27 years are at Cannon Beach, Oregon. His childhood family vacations each summer were spent at Cape Cod, MA.