Join us in our fight to end hunger in Montana.
Montana Food Bank Network (MFBN) develops community partnerships with hunger relief organizations throughout Montana. The goal of these partnerships is to further both the mission of MFBN and those of its partners. Through MFBN’s wholesale and bulk buying power, and state and national donor relationships, our partners have access to very low cost, sometimes no cost resources, that often include other essentials beyond food.
Requirements to become a MFBN network partner include:
- Be a nonprofit classified by the IRS as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code or affiliated with another tax-exempt nonprofit;
- Be an established food distribution center that provides emergency food, or meals to the community at large, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, or any other group membership;
- Follow safe food handling procedures and comply with all local Health Department standards;
- Be self-supporting and able to provide much of your own food, funding, staff, and volunteers. MFBN is a supplemental food source and you will likely need other food resources. We can help with ideas for your community;
- Keep accurate records and submit monthly reports to MFBN.
Fill out our Application for Membership *
*Filling out this application does not guarantee membership with Montana Food Bank Network. A staff member will follow up with you after the application has been reviewed.